'' One of the most unique Adventures in Newfoundland "
Our hunters are flown into the hunting lodge and immediately get to experience the spectacular scenery and the down home hospitality unique to Newfoundland. This remote hunting lodge provides breathtaking scenery and an opportunity to bag a trophy animal. Adjacent the lodge are a series of large lakes. Hunters are afforded the opportunity to experience a combination of land and sea travel via outboard motorized boats. This combination allows the guides to take you into harder to access areas where big game animals are bountiful.
A typical hunters schedule is as follows:
- End of August (bow hunting) ends in late October.
- Middle of September ( rifle hunting) ends in late October.
- Late season hunts available on request.
- Spring bear hunt starts in May and end in July.
- Arrival of hunters at Deer Lake Airport.
- Arrival of hunters driving at Stephenville
- Hotel stay for the first night.
- 7am next day you are flown into hunting lodge.
- Introduction to lodge staff, guides and assignment of sleeping quarters.
- Hunting for the next 1- 7 days.
- Experience traveling the lake via open boat & motor to exclusive hunting areas.
- Once animal is bagged, hunters get to relax & further enjoy their stay with us.
- Meat (properly cut, wrapped and packaged to your specifications) & trophies are prepared and delivered to the airport for your departure. Or you may use the services of a local refrigerated trucking company that will deliver your meat and trophies to your destination anywhere in North America.
- Hunters who are driving will pick up their meat and trophies.